AmericanHort Retail Rising Star Award
Criteria for Consideration
The AmericanHort Retail Rising Star Award recognizes emerging professions in the retail community. The recipients are at a tipping point in their career such as owners topping the $1M mark, senior managers in their second or third years, young professional that excelled, etc. In all cases, they have had a significant impact on the success of their business.
- Recognition at Cultivate at one of the general session with award/plaque of recognition.
- Permanent listing on the website.
- Ribbon provided to wear at AmericanHort events.
Procedures for Nomination
- Any member of the association can nominate any other member.
- Selection is made by Retail Community Connectors.
- Nominations must be submitted physically or electronically in writing.