Learning as an adult is just as vital as that of a child, but it brings with it complexities not experienced in an elementary classroom. Continuous advancement as a professional means advancements and improvements for both business and industry, too. AmericanHort provides countless learning and education opportunities tailored to different learning styles, needs, and time availability.
- Knowledge Center — An online resource of articles, video, and additional media relating to all aspects and segments of the industry. The Knowledge Center offers members 24/7 access to industry-specific resources and information for learning and training.
- Live Events — Cultivate, NextLevel, Field & Covered, Plug & Cutting, Interior Plantscape Symposium, and more. AmericanHort holds several events every year across the country with notable, relevant, and cutting edge education that keeps attendees sharp, focused, and on track for success.
- Webinars — Online learning from the comfort of your office. Webinars are a great and accessible way to advance your knowledge without ever needing to hop a plane. Webinars focus on a variety of topics, and recordings are available to AmericanHort members.
- Connect — A monthly publication with exclusive articles and information. Connect features some of the industry’s best and most knowledgeable experts who provide timely and critical information for horticulture businesses.
- Connect Digital — A monthly e-newsletter. Connect Digital has everything you need to stay informed about AmericanHort resources, opportunities, events, and knowledge, and you can get it all in 3 minutes by skimming these timely emails.